7 Best Crypto & Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites 
stake is a popular choice for bitcoin betting and crypto sports betting for many reasons, including their uncluttered user interface and the variety of sports they offer.
While they don’t offer a welcome bonus, they are one of the best crypto sports betting sites in terms of vip benefits, cashback and bonuses.
Reading: Betting with bitcoin
- perfect reputation. I could find very few complaints about crypto betting online, and all of them were resolved immediately. stake takes care of its customers. a strong sign of a legit bitcoin sportsbook.
- easy registration. enter your username, password, and email address, and you’re ready to gamble with bitcoin.
- social crypto betting. have an active public forum and chat. additionally, bettors can decide to make their bets public for anyone to see.
- depth of the lines. you will find many crypto betting options for each game.
- live events. more than 20k live events per month are available.
- perfect support. 24/7 live support that will solve all their problems . this is why stake is considered one of the best cryptocurrency sports betting sites.
- instant withdrawals. really. staking crypto has never been easier.
- huge vip perks. stake is constantly launching new promotions and pouring bonuses for its most active players.
- clean design. the design is simple and modern – one of the must-haves for the best bitcoin betting site.
- exclusive casino games. bet offers low house edge proprietary casino games, which you won’t find when gambling with bitcoin on any other website.
- welcome bonus. the bet does not offer a welcome bonus for the first crypto bet. They stay away from bonus hunters and favor regular players through their VIP program and promotions.
- geographical restriction. this site is not available for usa cryptocurrency sports betting. USA, Australia and the Czech Republic.
alpine skiing, football, aussie rules, bandy, baseball, basketball, biathlon, boxing, counter-strike, cricket, cross country, cycling, darts, dota 2, electronic leagues, floorball, formula 1, gaelic football, hurling Gaelic, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, King of Glory, MMA, Motorcycle Racing, Politics & entertainment, rocket league, rugby, ski jumping, snooker, soccer, car racing, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, water polo.
crypto betting bonuses
vip benefits and promotions. no welcome bonus.
coins available for deposit
btc, eth, ltc, bch, doge, xrp, trx, eos
United States, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia.
Crypto sports betting rating: 9.3/10
2. sports bet
sportsbet is a great sports betting site that accepts bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. the only major flaw with sportsbet is that they don’t allow us Australians or Estonians to bet with cryptocurrencies.
pros of sports betting
- perfectly legal. sportsbet is excellent from a legal point of view. a great sign of a legit btc betting site.
- excellent reputation. you won’t find any complaints online that haven’t been resolved by their support. this is how the best crypto betting websites treat their players.
- clean design. they surely have put a lot of thought into pleasing the players. betting with cryptocurrencies becomes even more enjoyable with a good user experience.
- efficient support. sportsbet offers 24/7 live support. in my experience with this crypto site the support agents are clearly well trained and efficient.
- massive sponsorships. sportsbet is the main partner of the following football clubs: southampton fc (English Premier League), Watford FC (English Championship), and Flamengo (Brazilian Serie A). It is also the main betting partner of Arsenal FC (English Premier League). this is also why they are considered one of the best crypto sportsbooks.
- Interesting promotions. sportsbet often features exclusive and stylish promotions to keep us entertained while betting bitcoin .
- fiat accepted. in case you want to deposit fiat over btc bets for example, sportsbet accepts payments with visa, mastercard, muchbetter, ecopayz, paysafecard and more .
cons of sportsbet
- welcome bonus. Like betting, sportsbet does not offer a welcome bonus for the first bitcoin bet and focuses on offering great promotions.
- not anonymous. you may need to prove your identity to withdraw your funds.
- geographical restriction. restricted to players from many countries.
soccer, basketball, football, tennis, table tennis, boxing, cricket, cs:go, darts, dota 2, floorball, handball, ice hockey, rocket league, rugby, pool, volleyball.
crypto betting bonuses
sportsbet runs various promotions on a regular basis. check them out and be sure to subscribe if you want to participate.
coins available for deposit
btc, usdt, eth, ltc, xrp, trx, ada, soc, eur, usd, cad, inr, brl
United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Estonia.
bitcoin sports betting valuation: 9.0/10
3. bet on the cloud
cloudbet is a cryptocurrency sports betting website launched in 2013. Since then, cloudbet has expanded its gaming and sports betting categories to include every imaginable international sport. betting with cryptocurrencies has never been so interesting.
- best odds. cloudbet seems to offer the best odds in the crypto sports betting industry. this is one of the first things many punters look for when searching for the best cryptocurrency betting site.
- great experience. it should be very easy for you to set your preferences and find your favorite games .
- modern design. the environment of the site is very nice.
- many cryptocurrencies are accepted. apart from btc, eth , bch, usdt, usdc, pax, dai, paxg, link are also available.
- wide range of sports. you will find 35 sports available for crypto betting on cloudbet. that’s more than most sites.
- configurable currency. bet with btc, mbtc or satoshi. it’s up to you!
- great support. live chat is available 24/7 and very helpful.
- regular promotions. many promotions on a regular basis. you shouldn’t get bored soon.
- languages. the site is translated into 19 languages.
- excellent casino. for fans!
disadvantages of cloudbet
- crypto betting only. no fiat support.
- questionable reputation. I have found many old complaints about cloudbet. today cloudbet seems to be much better at resolving customer complaints.
- vip program unclear. although cloudbet offers a vip program, you cannot participate in it unless that is invited by a VIP manager.
football, arena of valor, australian rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, boxing, counter-strike, cricket, cycling, darts, dota 2, fifa, floorball, golf, handball, ice hockey, king of glory, mma, motorsports, nba2k, politics, rainbow six, rocket league, rugby league, rugby union, billiards, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, water polo.
cryptocurrency betting bonuses
100% welcome bonus up to 5btc
coins available for deposit
btc, eth, bch, usdt, usdc, pax, dai, paxg, link.
united states and its territories, united kingdom, hong kong and singapore.
bitcoin sports betting review: 8.9/10
betonline is one of the most popular crypto sports betting sites for players, although it is accessible almost everywhere in the world.
Since its launch in 2004, betonline has built a reputation as one of the few sports betting sites that accept bitcoin from players.
- events available. many sports and live betting events are available.
- accepts many cryptocurrencies. in addition to sports betting btc, you can deposit funds with many other cryptocurrencies, including bch, xrp, eth, ltc and more.
- Available almost everywhere in the world. Although it is mainly focused on us, the players, betonline also welcomes punters from virtually all over the world.
- robust bonuses. plus exclusive bonuses when betting with bitcoin.
- customer support. proven track record of customer support, which is available via chat and calls 24/7.
- sports, casino, poker. betonline is your one stop website for bitcoin betting.
- dated website. betonline does not have the most user friendly website for crypto betting out there.
- no btc betting. you cannot bet directly with bitcoin on sports, as betonline will convert your crypto deposits to usd, and vice versa when it comes time to withdraw your winnings.
Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Australian Rules, Auto Racing, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Handball, Martial Arts, Billiards, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Futsal.
cryptocurrency betting bonuses
50% welcome bonus up to $1000, 100% first time crypto deposit bonus, and many more! find more bonuses here.
united kingdom, australia, france and some more.
bitcoin sports betting review: 8.7/10
For more information, you can read the full review of betonline by my fellow crypto maniac r.r. hauxley
1xbit was launched in 2016 and is one of the highest rated cryptocurrency sports betting sites due to its extensive list of games, promotions and languages.
1xbit is not only one of the best bitcoin sports betting sites in terms of betting options, but it is also anonymous and the only crypto sports betting site that accepts deposits with more than 20 cryptocurrencies.
advantages of 1xbit
- welcome bonus. welcome package of up to 7 btc (use promo code “1xb_13206” when registering).
- anonymous betting. Total anonymity is at the core of 1xbit’s efforts to become one of the best bitcoin betting sites.
- easy registration. one-click registration and easy account setup.
- variety of events. incredible number of events available for betting including: weather , possible coming out of the closet of Cristiano Ronaldo, Nobel Prizes, and many more. anything you can bet on, 1xbit has it.
- accepts 26 cryptocurrencies. that’s more than any other sportsbook I know of.
- multi-currency accounts. you can switch accounts to play with up to 21 cryptocurrencies.
- multilingual. the website is available in 60 languages.
- strong partnerships. 1xbit is publicly promoted by many major brands, including coinmarketcap, which demonstrates credibility.
- vpn access worldwide. 1xbit takes the position of accepting players from anywhere in the world. if you are in one of the restricted countries you should be able to use a vpn if you want to gamble with cryptocurrencies on 1xbit.
cons of 1xbit
- questionable reputation. 1xbit has faced numerous complaints online, which have not always been resolved publicly. although this can be balanced against the size of your customer base.
- user experience. the user interface and general usability are much less pleasant than sports betting or gambling.
- geographical restriction. US and UK bettors may have difficulty accessing the platform.
- lack of information. it is unclear where 1xbit operates and whether or not they are licensed as they choose not to disclose these details.
Popular Sports: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Table Tennis Other Sports: Alpine Skiing, American Football, Badminton, Bandy, Biathlon, Bicycle Racing, Billiards, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Darts , figure skating, floorball, martial arts, handball, horse racing, horse racing, greyhound racing, motorsport, skiing, formula 1, futsal, Gaelic football, golf, handball, throwing, lottery, politics, poker, ski jumping, rugby, snooker, toto, trot, antepost trot, tv games, ufc, weather.
cryptocurrency betting bonuses
Welcome package of up to 7btc, available for your first 4 deposits! read bonus terms & conditions. use promo code “1xb_13206” when you sign up.
coins available for deposit
btc, ltc, doge, dash, eth, xmr, zec, xem, dgb, btg, bch, etc, bts, xvg, qtum, strat, xrp, eos, usdc, tusd, pax, usdt, link, omg , bat, trx
United States, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Netherlands, Cyprus and some more.
however, 1xbit should allow you to play from anywhere if your ip address shows that you are playing from one of the supported countries, which can be achieved by using a vpn.
bitcoin sports betting valuation: 8.5/10
betflip was launched in 2019 and is one of the newest bitcoin sports betting sites available. Although betflip is still not the most reliable bitcoin sports betting website, I could not find or hear any complaints about them.
despite their recent launch they definitely have competitive odds and bonuses and are one of the best bitcoin sportsbooks accepting us and uk players.
- welcome package. although I don’t like to spread the welcome package over the first 10 deposits, their first deposit bonus is better than most bitcoin sportsbooks .
- lots of bonuses. in addition to the welcome package, betflip offers a long list of bonuses for crypto sports betting.
- variety of sports. Most of the sports that are available for betting online are available for crypto betting on betflip.
- competitive odds. betflip offers such good odds as stake and sportsbet.
- 24/7 live chat. help is never far away.
- available worldwide. almost everywhere in the world to be transparent, but it’s still a rare commodity these days.
- demonstrably fair games. for fans of what s casinos.
- lacks promotions. betflip offers great bonuses but does not offer any standout promotions. you won’t have a chance to win a lamborghini or participate in seasonal leaderboards and promotions.
- play with eur. you can deposit with many cryptocurrencies, but you can’t bet on sports with btc; your crypto deposits will be converted to euros automatically.
- new bitcoin sportsbook. betflip is a new bitcoin sportsbook; Although I couldn’t find any complaints about their behavior, they still lack a solid reputation as the safe place to bet bitcoin.
cryptocurrency betting bonuses
betflip offers a welcome package worth 555% up to €10,000 + 500 free spins on your first 10 deposits. you have to deposit at least €20 (or its equivalent in other currencies) to be eligible.
See also: ▷ Best Bitcoin Video Poker Sites | Expertly Reviewed
The package consists of decreasing deposit bonuses:
100% first deposit bonus up to €1000/1 btc or euro equivalent in another currency + 100 free spins
second deposit bonus 90% up to €900 / 1 btc or equivalent in euros in another currency
5th deposit bonus of 60% up to €600/1 btc or euro equivalent in another currency + 100 free spins
10th deposit bonus of 10% up to €100/1 btc or euro equivalent in another currency + 300 free spins.
coins available for deposit
btc, eth, bch, xrp, ltc, doge, dash, trx, zec, eur, usd, rub
betflip is available to players from virtually all over the world. you may not be able to use the platform if you reside in countries like algeria, iran, north korea and some more.
bitcoin sports betting valuation: 8.5/10
7. thunder spike
thunderpick is a rising bitcoin sports betting site.
thunderpick is rapidly rolling out new features and improvements. In addition, your account remains anonymous if you limit yourself to using cryptocurrencies.
advantages of thunderpick
- fast withdrawals. 15 minutes on average.
- gamified experience. thunderpick makes sure to satisfy players with leaderboards , ranks and an overall experience they are familiar with.
- fiat accepted. you can also deposit with visa, mastercard, skrill and more.
- >24/7 live chat. Get help anytime.
- 7 languages. English, German, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese.
- decent bonus. deposit bonus up to 500 euros using the code “cryptomaniaks” + 5% bonus for new users on their first deposit.
disadvantages of thunderpick
- no reload bonuses. they say they will add this feature soon.
baseball, basketball, martial arts, football, ice hockey, football, tennis, volleyball, cs:go, dota 2, league of legends and more coming soon.
United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Denmark and some more.
bitcoin sports betting rating: 8.2/10
selecting your btc bookmaker – 6 factors to consider
Your specific location, financial situation and other reasons may mean that the best btc betting site may not necessarily be the best one for you specifically.
You may need specific conditions to make the bitcoin gambling experience enjoyable or even possible where you live and what financial situation you are in.
If you want to gamble with cryptocurrencies, first think about the following factors. determine what you’re looking for, write down your answers, and consider each result as it applies to you.
Which factor is most important to you and why?
Take the time to plan and then sign up for your top three bitcoin betting websites.
experiment with them before settling on one or two, that way you can switch between the bitcoin gambling sites that are the most fun or profitable for you.
1. restricted countries
the most important factor when it comes to btc betting is whether you can even bet bitcoin on sports from where you are.
if you are an american customer, then you have seen why your best option is betonline, as it is one of the few btc betting sites that are from the united states
Other betting sites that accept bitcoin, such as stake, are best for residents of the UK, EU, or other countries around the world where stake has legal rights to operate.
so be sure to check that first, and then have fun!
2. reputation and trust
After you’ve found the best bitcoin betting sites that are legal to play in your area, you need to research the reputation of the site.
sportsbet and stake, for example, are fully licensed under the laws and regulations of curacao, which is a country known for being friendly to gambling.
Indeed, that is the case with most of the crypto gambling sites available for you to play online.
so, since they are all legally similar, it is very important to consider their reputation and customer support, as that is where they may be different in ways that will affect your enjoyment and profits.
as you examine their reputation, ask yourself how they resolve public disputes.
Also, consider how they communicate with their customers in public forums and what people are saying and writing about them on and off these forums.
Of course, I already researched the reputation of each of these best crypto betting sites I listed – so that you don’t have to do it yourself, but if you want to double-check, then please do!
You can also check if the crypto sportsbook of your choice works with a third-party organization to monitor your behavior, such as an adr (alternative dispute resolution) service.
This type of service helps the client to see that the site is focused on having a great reputation.
For example, stake works with the Crypto Gaming Foundation, a third-party regulator that ensures players get what they signed up for: fairness, responsible gaming, and privacy.
Lastly, take into account how long each crypto sportsbook has been operating.
The best bitcoin betting sites that have been around the longest show that they have a good enough reputation to keep people coming back and that they care about their existing customers in a way that keeps their current customers coming back as well. Playing.
betonline, for example, has been around since 2004. It’s two decades of reputation building.
The other btc betting sites on my list have only been around since 2014 or later, giving betonline a whole decade of additional experience in customer support and reputation building.
Now, even though these companies are younger, they make up for it with strong customer service and great promotions as they try to win customers and build their reputation.
3. sports, lines and odds available
While most crypto sports betting sites offer similar sports, some offer exclusive sports to bet on.
but to be fair, it’s rare to find exclusive sports available for betting at any bookmaker these days as bitcoin sports betting sites know which sports people want to bet on with crypto.
However, not all crypto sportsbooks offer the same line depth and competitive odds for every event.
stake and sportsbet have a distinct advantage compared to other bitcoin sports betting sites because they offer line depth, competitive odds, and a wide variety of sports.
4. anonymous sports betting with bitcoin
Perhaps the best benefit of btc sports betting sites is that they offer you the ability to play anonymously.
If you deposit and withdraw only in cryptocurrencies, you will be able to remain anonymous to the best bitcoin sportsbooks and their reporting habits.
Remaining anonymous has the benefits of keeping you in control of your identification and identity, giving you more financial privacy, and keeping your BTC sports bets safe from anyone who might disapprove or ban you from playing.
If these benefits sound good to you, seriously consider stake, 1xbit and betcoin, which are great bitcoin sports betting websites. which also offer anonymous options.
5. payment and withdrawal speeds & terms
Once you’ve selected a platform you trust for cryptocurrency gambling, make sure it has the payout speeds and terms you need when cashing out your winnings.
stake and sportsbet offer super fast withdrawals. This way, if you win big on a crypto bet, you can withdraw your winnings right then and there and transform them back into something stable like a stable or fiat currency.
This helps if cryptocurrencies fluctuate, so you can withdraw fiat or stablecoins without risking losing value.
However, please note that some bitcoin betting sites may put a cap on your maximum weekly, monthly or daily withdrawal as well.
If that happens, and if the crypto bookmaker you chose is reliable, you can relax and withdraw the maximum amount allowed each week until all your winnings are withdrawn.
please note that crypto values fluctuate frequently
then if you win big and are restricted to one withdrawal per week, when you withdraw it all, the cryptocurrencies may have made you worth less (or more) than it was at the time you won big. great.
6. VIP programs and bonuses
If you are the type of person who enjoys having a good time at a crypto gambling site, then an important factor for you is to select one with a great vip program and lots of entertaining promotions.
stake vip program is excellent. you can see for yourself how amazing their vip program is.
If you are a newbie to bitcoin sports betting and just want to test the waters, then 1xbit offers some of the best welcome bonuses around.
their “welcome package” goes up to 7 btc (when you sign up, just use the promo code “1xb_13206”). they also offer cashback to their online bitcoin casino players.
also if you prefer to use something other than btc or eth for crypto stakes they also accept 25 other cryptocurrencies incl. btc, eth, ltc usdt, pax, omg, link and many more.
how to bet with bitcoin
To start betting with bitcoin, follow these 4 steps:
- find some reliable sports betting sites that accept bitcoin bets.
- find a reputable, gambling-friendly cryptocurrency exchange (list below).
- buy some bitcoin and send it to your best bitcoin sportsbook.
- enjoy and bet with bitcoin!
Please note that some crypto gambling sites offer to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies directly from their platforms.
That is the case of stake, for example.
See also: Bitcoin Price Tracker (BTC/USD) | Today&039s Price | NextAdvisor with TIME
If your favorite btc betting site doesn’t offer this option, here are the best options to buy bitcoin today. the reason we recommend these exchanges for crypto betting is because they don’t have a policy against using their website for betting purposes, unlike most crypto exchanges out there.
To learn more about your options, visit this page.
Once you have bitcoin, you should be comfortable storing, sending, and receiving your bitcoin. btc betting can be tricky.
That’s why we created some awesome resources to get you started:
- where to buy bitcoin
- how to make money with bitcoin
- best cryptocurrencies to invest
the recent growth of bitcoin sports betting
Bitcoin sports betting sites have flooded the market for the last 5 years, adding to the exponential growth of the industry as a whole.
some staggering statistics were released, documenting some thought-provoking numbers in the bitcoin sports betting industry as a whole.
These statistics complement the underlying potential of rapidly growing cryptocurrency sports betting platforms.
how much is bitcoin betting expected to grow?
If one had to make a personal prediction, one would comfortably believe seeing some of these numbers multiplied by at least two times by the year 2022.
Bitcoin has already proven to be a currency of choice for use with most platforms that offer online slots and table games as their primary income, and it appears that sports betting is closely following these trends.
pros and cons of bitcoin betting versus traditional betting
We live in a digital age that is also bringing gambling to the digital world.
An online btc sportsbook has so much more to offer than a traditional online sportsbook. but there are some drawbacks.
let’s examine them all.
benefits of bitcoin betting sites
All the benefits of bitcoin gambling sites are due to innovations in crypto: financial privacy, low fees, fast payouts, the option to be anonymous, and more.
Let’s take a look at these benefits.
Benefit #1: Financial privacy.
Some of the best bitcoin betting sites like stake and 1xbit offer complete privacy thanks to cryptocurrency payments, privacy that can even be anonymous if you do it right.
Some online crypto gambling sites will offer privacy only if you deposit and withdraw bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
such financial privacy keeps your activities hidden from your banks, credit rating agencies, and let’s be honest, your spouse/husband too, so you can gamble bitcoin in peace.
financial privacy on a bitcoin gambling site = financial freedom.
freedom to do what you want with your hard-earned money, because it is your money after all.
Benefit #2: Low Fees
traditional sportsbooks can load you with high fees: credit card fees, deposit and withdrawal fees, etc.
Online betting sites that accept bitcoin bets have a huge advantage here over traditional betting sites.
transferring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies saves a lot of money and time compared to other options like swift, ach and other methods.
In fact, a recent study showed that bitcoin and crypto transfer fees could be up to 90% lower than traditional bank transfer fees. this is a great advantage of bitcoin betting sites.
Benefit #3: Play from anywhere
The gaming industry is subject to strict regulations.
Sports betting houses must obtain licenses for each country, pay fees, taxes and report suspicious activities to each of them, etc.
if they accept players from a restricted country, one for which they have not received authorization to operate as a bookmaker, then they could face heavy penalties (and declare bankruptcy or at least expel those players).
traditional betting sites will block you due to the origin of your credit card or bank transfer to avoid these penalties and avoid getting kicked out later.
but crypto gambling sites offer deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies, which can come from anywhere.
This allows some of them, like 1xbit and betcoin, to operate anonymously and accept players from all over the world.
Just to be on the safe side, you may need to use a vpn to access your bitcoin betting site, depending on your location.
Reminder: Some online bookmakers will accept your deposits but hold withdrawals once they notice you are from a restricted country. Always read the terms and conditions of each sportsbook before placing a bitcoin bet so you don’t make a deposit that you will never get back.
Benefit #4: Bigger and Better Bonuses
The best bitcoin betting websites generally offer better, bigger and more frequent bonuses than traditional online betting sites. why?
cryptocurrencies help them save money on deposit and payment fees, chargeback fees and more.
That’s why the best bitcoin betting sites pass some of these savings on to you in the form of frequent bonuses and promotions and other methods that help you out in the end.
good for everyone. gambling with cryptocurrencies has never been so popular.
drawbacks of bitcoin betting sites
all new technologies have drawbacks.
There are risks when using an online cryptocurrency sports betting site.
Read them and decide if the risk is acceptable to you.
Disadvantage #1: lack of regulation
The most popular online sportsbooks are fully licensed and kyc/aml compliant.
This is because fiat currency circulates between the parties. the funds pass through banks, financial institutions and governments.
running an unlicensed fiat based betting site is difficult for these reasons. the authorities will end up noticing.
operating exclusively with cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, makes it easier for btc sportsbooks to operate without a license, for now (this may change in the future).
Unlicensed bookmakers do not report to any third party or government.
therefore, they also increase the risks of them being unfair or performing an exit scam if a user placed a bitcoin bet.
To summarize: stick to one of the authorized gambling sites that accept cryptocurrencies from my list.
And if you play at an unlicensed bitcoin sportsbook, which I don’t recommend unless you want to bet bitcoin anonymously, check their reputation before depositing funds and even then try not to deposit more than you can afford. lose.
Drawback #2: No Chargebacks
Traditional sportsbooks can only operate by accepting deposits via credit card or other traditional fiduciary methods.
therefore, they must also deal with chargebacks imposed on them by financial third parties. it is part of the system.
If you think you’ve been scammed, you can always ask your credit card provider to issue a chargeback, which will allow you to get your funds back.
but when you place a bitcoin bet, you cannot request a chargeback as there is no financial intermediary or system to make that happen, and there may never be.
one of the advantages of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that all transactions are permanent, without the participation of third parties.
but that means you have to be more responsible and careful when sending your crypto, because you can’t get it back.
This is why choosing a licensed btc betting site becomes even more important.
Drawback #3: Crypto price volatility
Bitcoin has a reputation for being volatile.
if you bet $10,000 on btc and win $2,000, it won’t feel like a big win if the bitcoin price sinks so much that your withdrawal is only worth $5,000.
This is a risk that simply cannot be avoided at this time.
The good news is that you can also be betting 3 times what your initial deposit was worth.
betting on sports with bitcoin is like betting multiplier or betting intensely.
perhaps in a decade the price of bitcoin will be more stable, but right now it is not.
only bet bitcoin with an amount that is okay for it to go up, down and move sideways in terms of value. that way you will feel more comfortable playing and also have more fun.
what is your best bitcoin sportsbook?
that’s it! those are my deeply researched and vetted bitcoin betting sites.
should cover all the major countries you might come from, risk tolerances, options (such as anonymity), reputation, and other factors that will affect your safety and enjoyment of bitcoin gambling.
So, which ones topped your list? Are there any on this list that might interest you? It’s time to place your first bitcoin bet!
what do you think of my top 7 crypto betting sites? Have you tried one (or several) of them?
Let me know in the comments which are your best bitcoin betting sites!
See also: 70 Latino-owned businesses to support in 2021 and beyond