How to buy Afterpay (APT:ASX) shares | Finder
afterpay limited (apt) is an australian payment company best known for its buy now pay later (bnpl) service. It was founded in 2014 in Australia and has since expanded to the United States, New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain. As a strong competitor in the credit and digital payments space, afterpay has been a market favorite since its launch in 2016.
how to buy shares in afterpay
- compare stock trading platforms. To buy Australian-listed shares, you’ll need to register with a broker with access to ASX. our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial information, such as your ID and tax registration number. fund your account with a bank transfer, paypal or debit card.
- search for afterpay. find the stock by name or ticker symbol: apt. research its history to confirm that it is a sound investment against your financial goals.
- buy now or later. buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until later payment reaches your desired price. Analyze dollar cost averaging to spread your risk, which smooths out buying over constant intervals and amounts.
- Decide how many to buy. At the current price, compare your budget with a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the ups and downs of the market.
- check your investment. congratulations, you have an afterpay share. Optimize your portfolio by tracking your stock and business performance for the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights over directors and management affecting your shares.
post pay stock price (asx:apt)
compare stock trading platforms
Is this a good time to buy postpaid stocks?
The technical analysis indicator below shows real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. however, this is not a recommendation. represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. the browser may not agree and assumes no responsibility.
Reading: Invest in afterpay
Is payment later undervalued or overvalued?
Valuing postpaid stocks is incredibly difficult, and any metric should be viewed as part of a larger picture of overall postpaid performance. however, analysts often use a few key metrics to help gauge a stock’s value.
subsequent payment ebitda
See also: Top 20+ boeing earnings date hottest, don’t miss
Afterpay EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) is $166.6 million (£0.0 million).
ebitda is a measure of the overall financial performance of a subsequent payment and is widely used to measure its profitability.
stock dividends after payment
we do not expect afterpay to pay dividends in the next 12 months.
share price volatility after payment
See also: How to track exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
Over the past 12 months, the value of afterpay shares has ranged between $66.47 and $135.7. a popular way to measure a stock’s volatility is its “beta”.
beta measures the volatility of a stock relative to the market. the market beta (au average) is 1, while the afterpay beta is 1.9368. this would suggest that afterpay stocks are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, in relative terms, higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
subsequent payment summary
afterpay limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides payment solutions to customers, merchants and businesses. its asia pacific postpaid segment operates postpaid platforms in australia, new zealand and asia. the company’s postpaid segment in north america operates postpaid platforms in the united states and canada. Its Clearpay segment operates the Clearpay platforms in the UK and Europe. the payment segment now of the company provides mobility, health and electronic services. The company was previously known as Afterpay Touch Group Limited and changed its name to Afterpay Limited in November 2019. Afterpay Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. As of January 31, 2022, Afterpay Limited operates as a subsidiary of Lanai (AU) 2 Pty Ltd.
See also: Top 29 is farfetch a good website best